DELHI 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS TOUR
Your city - DELHI - Your city
Day1: Pick From Your city
On 1st day Drive Your city to Delhi By Car,
over 1. visit Gurudwara Chormar Sahib (Chormar Khera)- Dabwali. - also know as Gurudwara Guru Gobind Singh.
2. Agroha Dham - Agroha Dham is a prominent religious place located on the outskirts of the city. Agroha is a Hindu temple complex in Agroha, India. Construction started in 1976.
3.Rohtak - Bohar Monastery located in the city of rohtak,Khokar fort, Jama Masjid, Goakaran Tank, Bhindawas Lake.
Arrival at Delhi meet our represtative. Check in Hotel. and Take Rest. and Night Stay In PreBooked Hotel.
Day2: Delhi Local Sightseen
On 2nd Day after Breakfast Visit full day Delhi Local Sightseen. Drive along Rajpath, the capital’s broadest avenue for a look at Parliament.
The President’s House, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. Also visit Birla Mandir, a colorful & modern Hindu Temple.
Afternoon tour the Old Delhi. Among your stops are the Jama Masjid (Mosque), drive through Red Fort, built by Shahjahan; Visit Raj Ghat,
a memorial to Mahtam Gandi; Ashoka Pillar and the mile -long Chandni Chowk Bazar.In the evening drive to your Home. Over Night Journey.
Day3: Arrival Your city.
On 3rd day Morning arrival at Your city. After over Night journey. Tour End with glorious memories to cherish for lifetime.
- Services Tax.
- Any Airline/ Train/ Luxery Bus Tickets.
- Tips, meals not specified above, beverages, mineral water, alcohol.
- Personal nature items such as laundry, telephone, room service.
- Any increase in government imposed taxes or Fuel Cost etc.