DELHI 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS TOUR
Your city - AMARITSAR - Your city
Day1: Pick From Your city (In Haryana).
On 1st day Drive Your city to Amritsar By Car. on the way visit
1. Mudki Gurdwara(Shahid Ganj gurudwara mudki) -The First Anglo Sikh War: Battle of Mudki,And we may now tell the tale of the battles of Mudki.
2. Hari ke Pattan-Hari-ka-patan. Situated just outside the city at the confluence of the Beas and Sutlej rivers, this sylvan spot is a hot favourite with bird watchers and nature lovers.
3. Hari-Ke-Pattan Bird Sanctuary,Ferozpur Jhirka, India -Harike Pattan Sanctuary,Amritsar,second largest bird sanctuary of India,
4. Sultanpur Lodhi-
5. Gurudwara Shri Ber Sahib-Sultanpur Lodhi. During his stay at Sultanpur Lodhi, Guru Nanak would go to the Bein stream every morning for bath and meditation.
6. Khadur Sahib - Gurdwara Khadur Sahib - Gurdwara Khadoor Sahib is situated in the Khadoor Sahib city in Taran Taaran Distt.
7. Goindwal Sahib- A large numbers of tourists throng the Gurudwara of Govindval Sahib, The wall of this gurudwara reflects ancient Sikh history.
8. Tarn Taran Sahib- Gurdwara Sri Tarn Taran Sahib-Gurdwara Sri Tarn Taran Sahib is a gurdwara established by the fifth guru, Guru Arjan Dev, in the city of Tarn Taran Sahib, Punjab, India.
Gurdwara Sri Tarn Taran Sahib has the largest sarovar in the world. Tarn Taran sahib is founded by 5th Sikh Guru Shri Guru Arjan Dev Ji. It has three tehsils, which are Patti, Khadur Sahib and Tarn Taran.
Arrival at Aaritsar meet our represtative. check in hotel, take rest. Today nights stay in prebooked hotel in amritsar.
Day2:Amritsar Local Sightseen
On 2nd Day early morning darshan to Golden Temple of Amritsar with sun rise in morning time.
back to hotel for breakfast and ready to amritsar local sightseen,
Golden Temple - is located in Amritsar, Punjab. The door panes are decorated with artistic style.The legendary Golden Temple is actually just a small part of this huge gurdwara complex, known to Sikhs as Harmandir Sahib.
The city was founded in 1574 by the fourth Sikh guru, Guru Ram Das. Sri Harmandir Sahib, also known as Sri Darbar Sahib or Golden Temple,
1. Jallianwala Bagh-The Jallianwala Bagh massacre, also known as the Amritsar massacre, took place on 13 April 1919 when a crowd of nonviolent protesters, along with Baishakhi.
2. Durgiana Temple-Shree Durgiana Mandir in Amritsar is a focal point of faith for the Hindus. Pilgrims flock to this temple not only from India but also from abroad.
3. Prachin Shitla Mandir Amritsar- Darshan Of Prachin Sheetla Mata Mandir is dedicated to Mata Sheetala Devi. Lov & Kush spent their childhood alongwith their mother Mata Sita. ,2 Km - Distance from Golden Temple.
4. Wagah border ceremony-The Wagah border closing 'lowering of the flags' ceremony, or The Beating Retreat ceremony, is a daily military practice that the security forces of India.
Wagah Border is the only open crossing border of India and Pakistan, Flag lowering ceremony at Wagah Border.
optional sightseen :- Summer palace of maharaja ranjit singh.
In Evening entry for baga border for see flag down seromeney. back to amritsar city for dinner and drive to Your city.
Day3: Arrival at Your city (In Haryana)
On 3rd day Morning arrival at Your city (In Haryana). after over night journey amritsar to Your city (In Haryana). Tour End with glorious memories to cherish for lifetime.
- Services Tax.
- Any Airline/ Train/ Luxery Bus Tickets.
- Tips, meals not specified above, beverages, mineral water, alcohol.
- Personal nature items such as laundry, telephone, room service.
- Any increase in government imposed taxes or Fuel Cost etc.